Sunday, January 9, 2011

Answers to your questions (4.)

Here you go:


Do you miss your family and other half a lot while you're on tour?
-Oh My God!
Yeeees! Very much so!
I miss them all!!!!!
Doing long-distance-relatinship is the hardest thing ever!
But it's worth it so much!
I found the one, so I need to manage to survive for few years like this, until we finally can be together.

What is the best thing about being on tour?
-Working with some extraordinary cool people.
Experiencing a lot of things about the world and myself, and visiting a lot of nice places.

Do you have a favourite city you've visited?
-A few.
London is my favourite so far I think.

How long do you spend rehearsing for a show?
-Daily?
I don't really rehears.
I usually do a 30-40 minutes warm up and streching.

What would you tell to a 16 year old (who is doing circus training)?
-Keep working hard, read and listen a lot and never give it up!!!
Oh! and trust yourself!!!

Is there a country you really want to visit?
-Japan.
And I'm planning to visit it during spring this year.

Is it true that being on tour is like living with one big family?
-No.
I have a few very close friends, I have a lot of other people who are nice and I talk to them form time-to-time and there are some who I don't like.
It is just like any other workplace or like in school.

What is your best memory from being on tour?
-Having nice trips with friends, or having some nice emotional moments with them.
And defenetly the best thing is that I met the love of my life while I was touring!!


More answers are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment