Thursday, January 6, 2011

Answers to your questions (1.)

Hello Dear Blog-Readers!

I hope all of you are well and having a great start of this brand new year of 2011.

As I promised last year I collected all your questions, I read them and answered them and now I will start to pot my answers.
I hope all of you will be happy and satisfied with my answers!

Here you go:

 If you could be any other character within the cast of 'Varekai', who would it be and why?
-I would not be any other character.I think the role of "Icarus" is the one and only what I can truly play in "VAREKAI".

If Cirque du Soleil rang you and suddenly said that they would like you to work in another show, but you could choose the show, which show's cast would you be going to meet up with? And why?
-I have no idea to be honest.I would probably choose a show close to Canada (where my partner lives) so I could have a better private life.

What do you think is the most important thing for your act to work: your mind or your body? 
-Pobably both.
My body is important, because that is what people see when I'm performing, and that it what helps me tell the story, but it would be worthless without the emotions and all the things what are happeining in my mind and trying to fulfill the movements.

 Why do you personally think that the show 'Varekai' has such a strong and lasting effect on audience members?
-I guess because people can relate to it.
We have a love story first of all.Everybody was or is in love, or wants to be.
Everybody can be touched by all the different emotions, the nice and super porwerful images and I belive that the combination of the very melodic and catchy music and the impressive acrobatic performance always does it's job, impressing and touching people.



More questions and answers are coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment