Thursday, January 6, 2011

Answers to your questions (2.)

More answers.
Here you go:


Which is your favourite part of the show and why?What do you enjoy doing the most?
-To be honest, if I need to think of the whole show ... probably doing my act is my favourite, and I also love the parts when I can play with Irina.She is fun to work with!

Which is the hardest part for you and why?
-Hardest part?
Sometimes doing the whole show is hard, because it is quite repetative, so it's hard to keep it always interesting and alive, and there are days, when you just don't even want to get out of bed, but you need to perform... those are the hard ones.

What else would you be, if not an acrobat?
-This is one of the hardest questions for me to answer.
I love books, so I would probably do somethings like being a writer or work in a library.

What is the story behind your performance with the net, what was the original intention of the creators and what does it mean to you?
-As far as I know in the show it has (or can have) two meanings:
      -It can be my last try to fly , after falling from the sky
      -or it can me an image from my memory, remembering how was it, when I was able to fly

For me it means a lot, and it can mean different things every night.
Sometimes hope, sometimes hopelessness, sometimes a mix of emotions...I can't really describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment