Monday, February 28, 2011

On my break soon

Yes!
Only 6 more work days and I will be on my break!

But before I go and before I have a little break from blogging, too I wanted to thank all of you, especially the dear Taiwanese blog readers for the super sweet comments and compliments.
Thank you so much for that!
It really feels nice to be able to read beautiful things about my work!
Thank you!

Something else:
Jesse asked if anybody recognized me, asked for a signature or a picture during my stay in Taipei.
Well, yes!
It happened several times.
I think if you already know the area where I'm usually at, and you know how do I look like without the make up and wig, it is pretty easy to spot me.

I also think that I look quite different even among other Western people, so I think I'm one of those few performers who get spotted the most.

I wish all of you a nice week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment