Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An interview with me in the Swiss CR magazine




Hello All!

So today I finished my rehearsals.
(They went way better, than yesterday obviously.)
And then I picked up my dear friend, Mercedes and we went to explore the downtown of Zürich.
I played the tour guide.
Even if I'm not a local, spending a good week here with my family in July gave me enough knowlegde about the city, that I could easy play the tour guide here.
We walked and talked and had a nice coffee.

I also picked up a copy (actually 7 of them, because of my family) of a local free gay magazine, because I'm in it!
There is a big photo of me as "Icarus" and a two page article about the company and the show, plus a longer interview with me (I answered them in English, but the article is in German) and a small picture of me, without the make up.
The magazine called CR (Cruiser, Edition Sept. 2010.)

I'm super happy and proud of it!

I took some pictures of it, so all of you can see them, even if they are not the best quality (I mean the pictures what I took of the magazine).

Now I'm going to rest and catch up with the news on the web and get ready for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will have a short rehearsal, maybe a little walk around in the city, again and the Dress Rehearsal at night, 7:30pm.

That's all.

All the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment