Monday, November 15, 2010

2011 Buick Regal CXL Review

I was anxious to try the new Buick Regal for a couple of reasons. First, my wife drives a 2001 Buick Park Avenue. While they're not quite in the same weight class, I wanted to see if the Buick name had lost (or gained) any luster. 2011 buick regal review

Second, One of my wife's favorite cars was an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, with was a platform mate of the Buick Century. Yeah, I know the Century and Regal were different cars, but they were close enough to compare, like Macintosh apples and Rome apples . automobile news

Well, the new Regal is smallish, but it's ideal for a small family, or grandparents with charges. While the Monronie label that came with the car didn't identify it as such, I'll bet it qualifies in the compact class. Sure, it's advertised as a 5-passenger, but that center passenger in the back better be pretty slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment